sábado, 27 de diciembre de 2008

ARRIVAL


Aca dejo la ultima letra que escribi, no se porque decidi empezar por la ultima, supongo fue porque me gusto bastante, no soy alguien que comparta al mundo sus creaciones, simplemente les dejo la letra porque es parte de mi asi que usenlo como medio para conocerme mejor...

ARRIVAL
As soon as we arrived
And my foots touched the water
I hear the sound of lamentations
that mute sound of shame.
As soon as we arrived
And my hands grabbed the surf
I smell fear in the air
That filthy smell of fear,
They are affraid
I am not.
Right before our landing
The sands whispered Death.
My scars show me the path
My scars remembered me the wrath
A whole army of dead men at my back
They aren't ready
Im always ready.
The storm starts
The wind and rain its me with hate
Their gods are affraid of me
Affraid of my bones
Bones of iron
Affraid of my eyes
Eyes of victory
Affraid of my sword
A sword forged with will and hope
A hope lost fot my men
A will drowned by the sea.
Like Slaves of war
The enemy approaches
I wash my face with the waters of death
I grab my sword
And i remember that last kiss
When i was at home, those good things of life
Their army is made of wolves
My sheeps can't stand that
But i can
And i will
The enemy it's in front of us
This is gonna be hard...
For them.

bueno como veran no es una tipica letra de hardcore... eso es porque escribo sobre lo que siento y no sobre lo que pienso, sin embargo no me gusta escuchar canciones sobre sentimientos sino sobre pensamientos, capaz que suena contradictorio pero realmente no me importa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario